Before you click “attach” on that group email and send your client or patient or supplier a 28-page report of numbers and graphs… read this!
What if there was a better way to discuss your data?
What if you could skip the wordy explanation of spreadsheets, reports, and x and y axes? What if, instead of being met with eyes so glazed over they could be donuts, you could see understanding spread over the faces of your coworkers and your clients?
Lightbulb moments are plentiful if you use Newton by Triplidata, and it’s possible for you regardless of your industry. Everyone has data they need to communicate about–in fact, according to some reports, the sheer amount of digitally stored data is doubling every two years.
But moving from raw data to effective explanation and engaging storytelling can be a challenge. Run through these questions to see if your work would benefit from Newton (spoiler alert: it will!).
- When you reveal a spreadsheet to your audience, is there a collective gasp of appreciation, or are you met with awkward silence?
- Do you ever find yourself repeating your explanation over and over to your clients, hoping they will “get it”?
- Does it usually take longer than a DMV line a long time to explain a spreadsheet of data to your audience?
- When you ask your audience to chime in on a big decision regarding your data, do they field questions, or just say, “I trust you” because they are totally lost?
- Are you spending time tweaking your spreadsheets to make them look right, or searching in vain for a template that works for you?
If the answer to any of these questions was “Yes” or even “sometimes,” Newton is for you.
You’ll save time, engage more productively with your audience, and present your data in a way that makes sense.
Newton helps you and your audience in four key ways:
- Increases understanding.
- Believe it or not, the human brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than text. Additionally, related studies have found that we decipher image elements simultaneously–meaning that our overall comprehension of information is greatly aided by visual stimulus.
- Saves time.
- Your lengthy spreadsheet can disappear into a single, animated, 3-D, storytelling graphic tailored to your brand and easy to customize. You’ll save time on both ends: creating the graphics and presenting them.
- Fosters engagement.
- Remember those glazed eyes and lost looks? Ditch the habit of long documents, where you have to scroll up and down endlessly to piece together the figures you’re talking about. Color-coded, interactive infographics catch the attention of your audience, drawing them into the meat of what you want to communicate.
- Improves retention.
- Our minds retain information much more efficiently when we have some kind of visual memory. This means that your audience will not only remember the information you present more comprehensively, but that you’ll pat yourself on the back down the line because you won’t have to re-explain yourself. Win-win!
When your coworkers, employees, or clients understand you, the possibilities are endless. Healthcare professionals can save lives more efficiently, financial planners can help clients make more informed decisions, and journalists can disseminate crucial political statistics without writing out tens of paragraphs. Connecting with your audience allows you to build better relationships and grow your business. The ability to turn dry statistics into a visual story is now, more than ever before, available to all. Newton provides the technology you need to create impactful, accessible graphics, in just a few clicks.